My websites are based on a content management system making them easy to use. Any member of staff with basic computer skills can add information and administrators find it much quicker and easier than Dreamweaver updates. My sites are very easy to use and have an intuitive interface. Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. on a regular basis is a breeze and can be done quickly. Because the technology is so simple, time spent on formatting is greatly reduced.
- New Sites from £450
- 2 hour on site training session £75
Benefits and savings:
- The sites I create can be administered from any internet enabled machine so any member of staff can contribute. This is perfect for emergencies as the site can also be accessed from home computers.
- No Dreamweaver is needed saving the cost of Dreamweaver licenses.
- Developed off site so no need to find a desk or computer, and no cover needed for staff members.
- No annual contract needed.
- Pay As You Go updates or maintenance from only £25 per hour.
- Easy to extend your site with useful features for your staff, parents, and school community. You can easily add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook Fan Box, and more to your site with plugins, most of which are free or very reasonably priced.